OPTM Health Care-Before & After Treatment of Lumbar Spondylosis
OPTM Health Care (P) Ltd & AG herbs, two complimentary companies, under one roof, was founded by Apurba Ganguly, who invented the ‘AG Electro Pulse Therapy’ for Pain Management, and started treating patients from his own clinic named ‘Krish Pain Treatment & Research Centre’ (in Kolkata, West Bengal, India),
Lumbar Spondylosis is a medical condition, which occurs due to the depreciation of the vertebral bones present in the lower portion of your back. It is also known as spinal osteoarthritis, which is a common problem mostly prevalent among elders. In other words, you could even recall it as a degenerative disease of the joint. The disorder might affect the structure and functioning of the discs resulting in the loss of slippery material, which actually supports the movement of the bones. OPTM health Care provides the natural treatment that includes Phyto Medicines and Phyto Therapies such as AG Electro plus Therapy for permanent solution. Dr Apurba Ganguly has invented medicines that are very effective with no side effects and long term relief.
What are the causes of Lumbar Spondylosis?
The primary cause of lumbar Spondylosis is due to the gradual deterioration of the vertebral discs. You should know that there is delicate elastic substance in between the discs, which actually enhances the movement of the bones usually dries out with time is vitally responsible for causing lumbar Spondylosis. For your information, this even affects the height of the people as well. In addition to this, it is also seen that lumbar Spondylosis is also caused by the stiffening of the ligaments followed by changes in the structural alignment of the joints, which bridges the gap between the spine and the back. Apart from these, you should see that lumbar Spondylosis is also due to the leakage of the slippery material, which affects the movement of bones and tissues which acts like a cushion between the lower back and vertebras.
Some of the common symptoms are:
- You could feel numbness or pain in your back portion.
- In fact, you would hesitate to move your body in a normal way
- In addition to this, you would see that the nerves that are present inside the spinal canal usually become weak as a result; you would feel pain in the bladder, legs, buttocks etc.
- Sometimes you would feel that the lower portion of the back gets stiffened during the morning.
- Mostly it is seen that pain in the back occurs with excessive movement or after sitting for long duration.
- You should be cautious enough, while moving or lifting any heavy object because this might aggravate the problem.
OPTM Health Care (P) Ltd & AG herbs, two complimentary companies, under one roof, was founded by Apurba Ganguly, who invented the ‘AG Electro Pulse Therapy’ for Pain Management, and started treating patients from his own clinic named ‘Krish Pain Treatment & Research Centre’ (in Kolkata, West Bengal, India), This was in 1991, Apurba Ganguly in addition to treating patients at his own clinic, travelled widely in all major cities of India and also a few different places abroad to treat patients. The therapy soon became popular and in February 1994, in a press conference in the presence of press personnel, eminent Doctors/ Principals of Medical Colleges, Senior Orthopeadic Surgeons, Apurba Ganguly briefed the Principle of this Therapy and administered free treatment to establish the effectiveness of the treatment.
OPTM Health Care- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
Failed back surgery syndrome is a medical condition where chronic pain exists in the leg or back, the pain mostly occurs after undergoing a spinal surgery. The pain increases due to the formation of the tissue scar surrounding the nerve roots of the spine. This is followed by ceaseless muscle spasm and pain in the tissue. Over all, the condition refers to chronic pain disorder.
What are the causes of failed back surgery syndrome?
It is seen that those who have undergone surgery in the lumbar spine do complain against chronic pain in the spine. It is seen that in most of the cases the pain is due to the technical error which took place during the surgery of the spine. This actually takes place after laminectomy, discectomy or micro discectomy. It is also reported that the pain also occurs due to herniation of disc after surgery. You should also know that removing the disc without considering the presence of stenosis also does aggravate the problem. In addition to this, it is seen that pain in the back is due to the occurrence of chemical inflammation and mechanical compression along the nerve roots. Researchers have also found that cigarette smoking is another factor which causes failed back surgery syndrome.
Some of the common symptoms are:
- First of all you are going to experience chronic pain in the affected area.
- Sometimes you might experience pain in the new area apart from previously treated one.
- The movement becomes limited
- You could feel a pinching pain in your back
- It is seen that numbness usually stretches from the lower back portion to the legs
- People might also face depression, anxiety and sleeplessness
- You may also feel spasms in the back portion